Former laboratory member
I received my B.Sc. in 2003 from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana. My current research interests are multivariable predictive functional control, fuzzy identification and interval fuzzy modelling.
- OBLAK, Simon, ŠKRJANC, Igor, BLAŽIČ, Sašo. Fault detection for nonlinear systems with uncertain parameters based on the interval fuzzy model. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, vol. 20, str. 503–510, 2007.
- S. Oblak, I. Škrjanc. A comparison of fuzzy and CPWL approximations in the continuous-time nonlinear model-predictive control of time-delayed Wiener-type systems. Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems, 2006.
- Škrjanc, I., S. Blažič, S. Oblak and J. Richalet. An approach to predictive control of multivariable time-delayed plant: stability and design issues. ISA Transactions, Vol. 43, pp. 585-595, 2004.
- OBLAK, Simon, ŠKRJANC, Igor, BLAŽIČ, Sašo. If approximating nonlinear areas, then consider fuzzy systems. IEEE Potentials, vol. 25, no. 6, str. 18-23, 2006.
- OBLAK, Simon, ŠKRJANC, Igor, BLAŽIČ, Sašo. On applying interval fuzzy model to fault detection and isolation for nonlinear input-output systems with uncertain parameters. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Control Applications, Toronto, Canada, pp 465-470, 2005.
- OBLAK, Simon, ŠKRJANC, Igor. Multivariable fuzzy predictive functional control of a MIMO nonlinear system. Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control and 2005 Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, Limassol, Cyprus, pp 1029-1034, 2005.
- OBLAK, Simon, ŠKRJANC, Igor, BLAŽIČ, Sašo. Application of an interval fuzzy model in load change detection. Electrotechnical review, vol. 72, no. 2/3, pp. 133-138, 2005.
[back to staff list]