- App. 10-12 SCI journal papers per year,
- up to now app. 300 journal papers and 1000 conference papers,
- several international books, more than 40 text books in Slovene,
- 3 patents,
- more than 1000 BSc., MSc and Spec. works, more than 60 PhD thesis.
Our laboratories participate in the following important networks:
- Technology network Process control technology (PCT)
- Competence Centre for Advanced Control Technologies (CCACT)
- Slovenian Centre of Excellence for Space Sciences and Technologies Space-SI
- Members of the Center for Functional Genomics and Bio-Chips - CFGBC
The members of our group were actively included into organization of many international conferences:
6th EUROSIM Congress on Modelling and Simulation, 458 participants from 42 countries, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 2007.
(INCO-COPERNICUS Project) workshop: Techniques for Supervisory Management Systems, Bled, Slovenia, May 1999.
IFAC international symposium on Automated Systems Based on Human Skill 1997, Kranjska gora, Slovenia, Sept. 1997.
IFAC international workshop Artificial Intelligence in Real-Time Control 1995, AIRTC'95, Bled, Slovenia, Nov. 1995.
International Symposium on Pharnacokinetic Modeling, Portorož, Slovenia, Sept. 1989.