Summary of results in 1998:
- Chapters in the monography: 16
- Papers in international journals: 8
- Papers in domestic journals: 2
- Contributions on international conferences: 10
- Contributions on domestic conferences: 12
- Poster at international conference: 2
- Invited lectures: 1
- Doctoral theses: 3
- Master theses: 4
- Diploma theses (Graduate level): 12
- Diploma theses (Eng. level): 2
- Joint organisation of seminars: 4
Selected laboratory references for year 1998
- Mušič, G., D. Matko. Simulation support for recipe driven process operation. Comput. chem. eng., Vol. 22, suppl., pp. S887-S890.
- R. Kamnik, D. Matko, T. Bajd. Application of model reference adaptive control to industrial robot impedance control. J. intell. robot. syst., Vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 153-163.
- M. Zele, Dj. Juricic, S. Strmcnik, D. Matko. A probabilistic measure for model purposiveness in identification for control. Int. J. Syst. Sci., Vol. 29, pp. 653-662.
- I. Grabnar, A. Belic, A. Mrhar, R. Karba. The role of pharmacokinetic modelling and computer simulation in drug formulation design. Ledley, R.S. and Gersak, B. (eds.). Computers in Biology and Medicine: 9th International Conference on Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, (Computers in biology and medicine), Vol. 28, no. 4, New York: Pergamon, pp. 365-376.
- B. Zupančič. Extension software for real-time control system design and implementation with MATLAB-SIMULINK. Simulation Practice and Theory, ISSN 0928-4869, vol. 6, str. 703-719.
- A. Znidarsic, J. Kocijan, A. Skobe. A process plant simulator developed within object-oriented expert system shell. Comput. ind., Vol. 35, pp. 207-221.
- B. Zupančič, A. Krainer, I. Škrjanc. Modelling, simulation and temperature control design of a test chamber. W.Obaidat, Mohammad S., Davoli, F. and Demarinis, D. (eds.), Simulation and modelling technology for the twenty-first century: proceedings of the 1998 Summer Computer Simulation Conference, Reno, Nevada, July 19-22, 1998, San Diego: The Society for Computer Simulation, 1998, pp. 173-178.
- Škrjanc, I., B. Zupančič, A. Krainer, B. Furlan:. Fuzzy modelling of thermal behaviour in building. 6th Eurropean Congress on Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing, Aachen, Germany, September 7-10, 1998. Proceedings: EUFIT'98, Aachen: Verlag Mainz, Vol. 3, pp. 1625-1630.
- S. Milanic, D. Sel, N. Hvala, S. Strmcnik, R. Karba. A semi-empirical and a neural network model of a batch plant dynamics for flexible recipes control. Georgakis, C. (ed.), 5th IFAC Symposium on Dynamics and Control of Process Systems, Corfu, Greece, June 8-10, 1998, Preprints: DYCOPS-5. [S.1]: IFAC the International Federation of Automatic Control, pp. 292-297.
- Mušič, G., D. Matko. Petri net based supervisory control of flexible batch plants. In: Koussoulas, N. T., Groumpos, P., (eds.), 8th IFAC/IFORS/IMACS/IFIP Symposium, July 15-17, 1998, University of Patras, Rio Patras, Greece, Large scale systems; theory and applications : preprints. Rio Patras: University of Patras, Vol. 2, pp. 989-994.
- D. Matko, R. Karba, G. Geiger, B. Zupančič. Pipeline modelling. In: Bajic, V.B. (ed.), The International Systems, Signals, Control, Computers Conference, SSCC 98, September 22-24, Durban, South Africa. Advances in systems, signals, control and computers [Durban]: IAAMSAD: South Africa Branch of the Academy of Nonlinear Sciences, Vol. 3, pp. 338-341.
- R. Karba, A. Belic, A. Mrhar, I. Grabnar, B. Beovic. Modelling pharmacokinetics of antibiotics in fever and defervescence conditions. Ashton-Miller, J. (ed.), Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, March 2-5, 1998, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Waikiki Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A.. [S.1.]: Pacific Centre Thermal-Fluids Engineering (PCTFE), pp. 351-354.
[back to overview of laboratory references]