Lecturing: Elements in control and robotics, Modelling of processes, Control theory, Automatic control systems, Complex control systems (Postgraduate study), Advances in modelling and identification (Postgraduate study)
I received my B.Sc. (1972), M. Sc. (1975) and Ph. D. (1981) degrees from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia where I am currently professor. My research interests include modelling and simulation of dynamic systems, multivariable control systems analysis and design as well as modelling and simulation in biopharmacy and in biomedicine. For the work on the field of pharmacokinetic modelling and simulation I received the award of Slovenian Ministry of Science and Technology. I am the member of domestic and international Professional Institutions, the member of Editorial Board of an international jjournal, organizer and member of Committees of several international meetings. I have published 55 international journal articles and more than 250 conference papers. I am author of two student edition books, coauthor of a book published by Prentice Hall and of a book in slovene language.
- A. Belič, I. Škrjanc, D. Zupančič-Božič, R. Karba, F. Vrečer. Minimisation of the capping tendency by tableting process optimisation with the application of artificial neural networks and fuzzy models. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, vol 73, no. 1, pp. 172-178, 2009.
- Klančar, G., B. Zupančič, R. Karba. Modelling and Simulation of a Group of Mobile Robots. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, vol. 15, no. 6, pp. 647-658, 2007.
- Grabnar I., M. Bogataj, A. Belič, V. Logar, R. Karba, A. Mrhar. Kinetic model of drug distribution in the urinary bladder wall following intravesical instillation. Int. J. of Pharmaceutics, vol. 322, no. 1-2, pp. 52-59, 2006.
- Klančar, G., M. Kristan, R. Karba. Wide-angle camera distortions and non-uniform illumination in mobile robot tracking. Robots and Autonomous Systems, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 125-133, 2004.
- Klančar, G., M. Lepetič, R. Karba, B. Zupančič. Robot soccer collision modelling and validataion in multi-agent simulator. Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 137-150, 2003.
- Klančar, G., Đ. Juričić, R. Karba. Robust fault detection based on compensation of the modelling error. International journal of Systems Science, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 97-105, 2002.
- M. Atanasijević - Kunc, R. Karba, B. Zupančič. Multipupose modelling in the evaluation of laboratory pilot plant. Simulation Practice and Theory, International Journal of the Federation of European Simulation Societies, 5, (1997), Elsevier, ISSN 0928-4869, pp.751-776, 1997.
- G. Klančar, M. Lepetič, M. Kristan, R. Karba. Vision system design for mobile robot tracking. In: Liu, John X. (ur.). Mobile robots : new research. New York: Nova Science, cop. pp. 117-141, 2005.
- Matko, D., B. Zupančič and R. Karba. Simulation and modelling of Continuous Systems: A Case study Approach. Prentice Hall Int., Oxford, 1992.
[back to staff list]