Instructions/suggestions for Session Chairs
- Arrive at the lecture room at least 15 minutes before session start and meet briefly with the presenters.
- Do not forget Programme and Book of abstracts.
- You needn’t take care about technical problems as there is a technical assistant.
- Each presenting author has 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes is reserved for questions.
- Start the session promptly at the announced time.
- Introduce yourself and the session co-chair. Introduce the session with the title. Introduce each presenter with a title and institutional affiliation and with some basic information from the presenting author's biography. The information is available in the Book of abstracts.
- Politely inform the presenters when their time limit is approaching.
- After the presentation invite questions and comments from the audience.
- Conclude the session promptly at the announced time.
- Fill in the form with which you mark different aspects of each paper (one form per paper). You can get forms at the registration desk or at the technical assistant. Give back the forms at the registration desk or to the technical assistant.